Re: GNOME Developer

On Tue, Nov 21, 2000 at 05:06:01PM -0500, mgoodman technisource com wrote:

> I saw your name on a Gnome web site and I was wondering if you could help me.
> My name is Mark Goodman and I am a Technical Recruiter with Technisource.  I am
> looking for a Gnome Developer for a 2-3 month contract in Hicksville NY.  If you
> know anyone that would be interested, I can set you up with a referral fee.  I
> would appreciate any help you could give.

I'm Ccing this to the gnome-hackers mailing list, which has just about all
the people working actively on GNOME as subscribers. I'm sure if anyone's
interested, they'll contact you. As for the referral fee, probably the GNOME
foundation can use it, if you need somewhere to send it.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim helixcode com - Radagast IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer