Re: Multi-sessioning for GNOME [revisited]

> How is GNOME going to decide this?  Seems a hard problem to determine
> the intent of a config variable...

You add markup to the variable to indicate if its global or session oriented.
Thats also about 20 lines of code to fix for gnome 1.4, then tweak the apps
as needed

> That is why you have a little session chooser app at startup which
> sets the environment variables for you.

I should point out I borrowed the ideas for this from SGI, for whom its been
working in a slightly different form since the early 1990's