GNOME/latest/sources/

	I was just updating the bonobo link in here, and it seems this
directory would be better named 'pasture for retired sym-links'.

	Would it be reasonable to expect people updating the links in here
to remove eg. the umpteen old versions of gnome-debug, gconf, gnome-pim,
dryad etc. before people think that instead of a quick and easy place to
find the latest packages this is just a mess ?

	I also notice the latest eog, glibwww, gnome-libs, gnome-spell,
gnome-utils, gphoto, libgtop and pyblio seem to be missing, but perhaps I
lost them in the clutter.