Re: GNOME CVS: gnome-core alan
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel helixcode com>
- To: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- Cc: Alan Cox <alan redhat com>, NotZed <notzed helixcode com>, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME CVS: gnome-core alan
- Date: 18 Dec 2000 03:25:34 -0500
> I'm sorry, but I'm sitting at the university at the moment and fetchmail
> takes nearly 5 minutes to download 100 mails.
cvs commits list is a high volume mailing list. And this kind of
things has happened in the past. Alan has done a great job into
getting those documents into shape. I am really glad someone did it.
I just have learned to gzip my mail before downloading.
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev