Bugzilla read to go live?

OK, I've completed the main things I wanted to do on bugzilla.gnome.org:

 - I switched the main content pages over to Text::Template as
   in the Red Hat bugzilla, and used the Red Hat templates where
   they seemed better.

 - I removed the platform field and added "OS Details" as a text
   field.

 - I updated the resolutions and statuses as to my last proposal.

The only thing I can think that needs doing now with the fields is
fine-tuning the list of OS's.

(It is currently:

        All
        AIX
        BSDI
        FreeBSD
        HP-UX
        IRIX
        Linux
        OSF/1
        Solaris
        SunOS
        BeOS
        Macintosh
        Neutrino
        OS/2
        OpenVMS
        Windows
        other

And I have no idea what it should be.)

So, I think we are about ready to make it live for entering
new bugs. I'd appreciate it if people would fool around with
it in detail over the next day or so and look for problems.
If you find any, email gnome-hackers, or better, submit
bugs against the Bugzilla product.

Thanks,
                                        Owen