List deprecated! :gui programming

Hi,
   I am starting on a new project that hopes to make Gnome development very very easy. It's gonna be called EGAD (Easy Gnome Application Development). I need help to make a web site and write code and stuff like that. Presently I'm designing this stuff and would like input from all Gnome developer's on how to do it, and what design features they would like. If you are interested please reply. The idea behind this I shall probably submit to GUADEC by Feb-15th, so u will then be able to read it on that site. Till then you can send me a mail and I'll send you my paper.

zaph0d