Re: GNOME user environment brainstorming

Gerry Chu wrote:

I certainly strongly agree with the second point ("You've just

switched your

desktop").

The best solution would be to make it _look_ like the desktop is changing,
in principle, message boxes only with a "OK" button are pointless.

Now, someone, go code that :-)

Err . . . If I may point out, Enlightenment (and I am sure may other window managers) make it quite obvious that the desktop is changing, by sliding windows etc. Why do we need to code something else to do this?

-b

--
/me feel like got big wanker 'cause I be leet and 0wn3d sourceforge.
       tulare on Slashdot.