Re: Questions

> Me loves CLI not because took me so long to learn it well (although it
> was pretty much time), but because once learned is what I call "the bear
> power" :) -- I can do things *much faster* than using UI.  I use X
> because Emacs looks better with syntax highlighting.

I found my most frequently used keybindings in Windows were Win-R, Win-E and
Win-F.  Win-E and F are built-in bindings that run the explorer (file
manager) and the find dialog.  Win-R is a built-in binding that runs the
"run" command-line that lets you type command-lines at will.

I now use the mini-commander extensively in Gnome, but wish I could have a
keybinding to focus it explicitly ...