Re: Questions

> What both KDE and GNOME have been doing (and still are
> doing, as far as I know) is blindly copying someones
> existing square wheel design that was ripped off from
> someones proven round wheel design

I'm sick of hearing this on Gnome and/or KDE lists.

First, Mac used many Xerox designed interface ideas, Mac is not a 'round
wheel' to many people.  UI experts are not 'normal people' and programmers
shouldn't make these decisions at all without usability testing.

That said, neither is perfect, but lets not immitate anyone, ok?