Menu Guidelines

I've done a little work on menu guidelines which can be found at
http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~s.robertson/software/ui-guide/html/menu-guidelines.html

What I've got at the moment is a fairly conservative (read
Windows-ish) set of descriptions of standard menus. The devil's in the
details though, so read it carefully. (There are a few bits in there
that aren't currently standard in any environment.)

As always, tell me if I've done anything wrong or if there's anything
that you can't understand. I apologise for the fact that this is even
less interesting to read through than the dialogs stuff.

colin