Re: Reprise of the panel layout proposal

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 10:13:50AM +0200, Jonas De Vuyst wrote:
> Also, one extra menu level shouldn't be taken lightly. Beginners have a
> lot of problems with navigating through menus. That will certainly go
> for GNOME where the menu disappears if you don't either move very
> quickly to the sub menu or move your mouse pointer first horizontally
> and then vertically.

Not since GTK+ 1.2.10. I don't know whether it's because of our (my?)
incessant whining on gnome-gui-list or whether some helpful soul
actually got off their behind and started something, but GTK+ menus
now work the Correct Way (the Window Maker/NeXt/Macintosh way, not the
Windows way).

--