taskbar entry

I downloaded Ximian GNOME the other day for my newly setup computer only to find that they've changed a lot.
The most important thing (to me) that I noticed is that no matter how many open windows of Mozilla I have open, only one entry displays in the taskbar. This is very annoying. It didn't used to be that way in previous versions of Ximian, I remember. Is there a way to change this?
If not, my suggestion to this list is that it is better to have a separate entry for each open window of a program. Some programs avoid this on purpose (like Opera), but that's their prerogative, I guess. But I feel pretty sure the Mozilla team did not specifically code it such that it would imitate Opera in this area.
One other quick question: What happened to the Games in Ximian? All in all, I think I'd like to downgrade.

Casey Perkins

- This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. - If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.