Re: Status and documentation proposal...

On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 05:31:53PM +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, colin z robertson wrote:
>
> > A lot of us have been thinking that this needs to be done yesterday,
> > but for one reason or another we still have nothing to show for it.
>
> Please ignore my previous reply. I looked a little further and I found
>
> http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=gnome-libs/devel-docs/ui-guide/ui-guide.txt&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome
>
> what about that?

Well actually, look at the other files in the directory and also at
the ChangeLog. The other files there are in DocBook sgml format and
are somewhat newer, though no work's been done on them in over a year.

So it's a start, and we can build on that. If anyone has anything that
they can add to that document I recommend they just post it here and
we'll see where we can go from there.

colin

  rtnl  http://rational.cjb.net     c z robertson ndirect co uk
  ak    http://kitching.cjb.net                    icq 13294163