Re: VERY cool UI fix (long but hopefully interesting)

Yes, you are right about Fitt's Law.... I was trying to simplify it and ended
up muddying it for people who know what it is :-)

So how would the CORBA thing work?  Is that the basic mechanism that gnome and
Bonobo is using?  Everything being simply a  container where one does not have
to follow the rules of X sounds really cool;  finally we could get rid of X's
weirdnesses and have an integrated desktop...

Is anyone working on this? Is this a reality already?