Re: let's get started

I think what the guy might have been referring to is the fact that the Gnome gui web pages have been somewhat static for quite some time. It particular the UI Hit Squad. Whatever happened to that? It seemed to be about a week of activity and them it died. What happened to GFM, the Gnome File Manager? How the heck did we end up with Nautilus?

-b