Re: Tabbed pane switching

thristian atdot org wrote:
> Unfortunately, Window Maker default keybindings (and my keybindings in
> Sawfish) have Alt-[1..n] as "switch to desktop" keys.
>
> Personally, if "switch tabs" could be "control-A, control-Space" like
> in screen(1), I'd be a happy chappie. :)

Unfortunately, alt+space is the default shortcut for show window menu in
IceWM.  If it was ctrl+tab like in Windows, or ctrl+N where N is the number
of the MDI tab, we'd have something to talk about ;)

Part of the use Windows hotkeys because 300 Million have already learne them
crew for better, more consistent keyboard usage.

--
    www.kuro5hin.org -- technology and culture, from the trenches.