suggestion for an RSI free Gnome

I've just discovered 'MouseTools' programme for Windows from www.MouseTool.com. It enables the user to avoid RSI by having the mouse click automatically when the mouse is moved - no need to press mouse buttons at all.

Its a brilliant tool for tendonitis sufferers and has been made GPL - I was wondering if its features could be incorporated into Gnome? The programme's author, Jeff Roush, can't port it to Linux because, suffering from tendonitis himself, he'd need the programme first to work in Linux!