UI Guidelines - try Raskin

I'm enchanted with Jef Raskin's carefully researched book on UI called
The Humane Interface. It's so good, and pertinent, that I'll make my
double-your-money-back offer to all on this list. (One per person, please.)

If you get a copy of Raskin's book and don't want to keep it for your own
library, I'll pay twice what you had to pay for the book. Just let me know
why you came to that conclusion. I did finally discover one programmer who
would have taken me up on the offer, except I gave him the book to start.

Dick Karpinski  The world's largest leprechaun.  |=|:-}=