Re: New file dialog proposal

hongli telekabel nl (2000-11-17 at 2017.52 +0100):
> I've looked at the current file dialog proposal.
> But I'm not satisfied, because I think user-friendliness
> is not the only important thing, but power as well.
> Here's my proposal:
> http://members.chello.nl/~h.lai/filesel.html

There is another try too, http://students.cs.byu.edu/~torriem/gtk/. :]

BTW, "OK" button no, "Load" yes (or "Save" or whatever verb applies in
the given case). Top icons should be user selectable "icons", "text"
"icons & text" (I guess that using the default settings like any other
app).

Where is the demo? I do not see any link.

GSR