Re: User interface suggestions

nbs sonic net (2000-11-14 at 1139.24 -0800):
> > I will tell him/her: "that item is very used by you, so it's now in bold
> > face to find it more quick with your eyes" :).
> I'm beginning to wonder what the point is.  If I use it a lot, I KNOW
> where it is.  Why make the screen look less consistent just because
> I clicked something a lot? :)

I think you are right, the highlight sounds like if you want to show
others what you use more (wrong, each user has its account, so why?),
or that you have really, really bad memory (then I guess you could
also forget why you clicked it so many times ;] ).

That is in the same line the reasons made me ask if the highlight
concept is not used in other systems cos no one think about it before
or cos it was tested and discarded due problems or not enough added
value?

GSR