Re: Okay... Time to start work... PEOPLE not "USER"s (Includes question for GNOME/X11 Gurus)

> I have a question to ask (jump to "--------------" line to skip to the chase),
> because I'd like to start work/brainstorming on a next-generation PI
> (interface with a (real-world) "person", instead of (one of) the user
> [account(s)] that s/he may use, of the sort I've dreamt about for some time:

Hi Evan,

Actually, the correct terminology for what needs to be done is "Human
Interface."

A User Interface is what the engineer programs into his/her application, but
a Human Interface is what the interaction designer designs and tests to make
sure the application is usable by... well... humans. :-)

Cheers,
Arlo Rose