User interface suggestions

Hi,

Some more suggestions, this time for the desktop:

  http://www.dit.upm.es/~aferrer/open/gnome/suggestions-november2000/

Main points are:

* New look in the menus. Looking for a more clear interface, I've added
icons in the top menu, and titles & a bit of innovation in the lists of
items. Items in bold will be the most used ones.

* Items in the desktop. Most used ones (CD-ROM, XMMS, Mozilla) are in
bold, other un normal font.

* Taskbar. Iconified tasks are more lighted (like theirs icons), "[]"
deleted.

Oh yes, and the apple in the center of the topbar launches the
"gnome-about" program :).

Again hopping to be useful. Tks 4 your time...

                                                                Adrián

Pd. If someone is curious, I've added my old suggestions (yes, when I
hadn't done the ergonomy theme yet :) at
http://www.dit.upm.es/~aferrer/open/gnome/suggestions-august1999