Re: panel/menu usability

Zing Zing Awungshi Shishak wrote:

> I find the navigation of the panel a bit to "strict" i.e. I would like to
> be able to click foot->move up to applications->move diagonally to
> abiword; rather than -> move right then -> move down to abiword.  Of
> course, moving diagonally highlights the utilities menu and drives me nuts
> (go ahead, call me a windows luser).

Maybe a time delay can soft the problem. I mean that when the mouse is
over an
option, instead of the menu response immediately ,it response after a
moment of
time, for example, 0.8 seconds. So that the menu do not change its state
when
the mouse is moving diagonally.

--
I don't believe in relativism;
I don't believe that any conclusion is as valid as any other.