RE: User interface suggestions

A reasonably unrelated point regarding the start menus:

One thing I do when I use wind0ws is use the keys to navigate the start
menu.  It can be very efficient.

C-ESC, p, i, i <cr>

etc... I think it would be nice if the foot menu did this. For some strange
reason I find these kinds of key sequences very easy to remember...

Ta,

    Blair.

--
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential
and is intended for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) only.