Two suggestions for a slightly better UI...

	Hi!

My name is schany, and I am using linux/gnome at home and at work, because
it's the best combination, I know.

Still there are two things, that I would like to add/change at the user
interface.

1.) Since I kicked my Windowmaker from my harddisk, I miss the nice
toggling-effects when clicking on a menu, Mac-OS-style.

2.) When saving/loading files, I often notice sadly, that the Desktop and the
Home directory are not chooseable in the File selection dialog. (like in Be-
or MacOS)

Is it possible to add these changes?
I didn't look at the sources up to now, but if possible, I will add these
changes myself, if I get a brief introduction...

C ya
	Schani.