Re: file dialogs as example

Alan Shutko wrote:
> The problem with drag and drop is that it assumes you can see both the
> source and destination.  On my busy desktops, I usually have to do
> serious maneuvering to use drag and drop when I'm in an app.

Me too. Besides, how do blind people use drag and drop?

The popularity of drag and drop has always mystified me because it has
terrible mechanics. It's quite hard to hold a mouse button and move the
mouse and hit a target all at the same time. People with disabilities,
small children and the elderly might not be able to do this at all.

- Ken