Re: First UI component needing replacement.

Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> writes...
> As of 20.7, there's no file dialog in Emacs.  So don't bother
> looking.  (OTOH, there _is_ a file manager, which is easy to use.)

There is a completions dialog, which I use and like.  Though much of
its behavior is not applicable when you have GUI capabilities.  Not
that XEmacs does much of a better job (sheesh).  It would be nice if
standard Emacs keys (C-a for beginning of line, etc.) - which many
Unix users are used to - worked.

-B.