Re: A question of the HELP menu.

k, how about a separator between the help menu and the rest? I mean, if
its on teh right, its hard to find if you don't know where to search. If
its on hte left, its not easy to find, since its with all the others.
Put it on the left, and put a separator before it. That way it will be
both easy to find and on the left.