Re: Styles in GnomeCanvas?

Thanks Federico. Yeah, I looked through the usage of GTK style code in
various other widgets compared to the Canvas and came up with the same
conclusion, but I don't think I am familiar enough with GTK internals yet
nor skilled enough to be able to do the same thing with the canvas code
yet, otherwise I'd try to make a patch for it.

I read some time ago that the GnomeCanvas was being considered to be moved
into GTK from libgnomeui. Do you know if that is still planning to be
done?

Many thanks,
   bratsche@dfw.net