Re: Style Guide suggestion

* Marko Macek
| sun wrote:
| > this should, of course, be in the "edit" menu. ("edit... preferences"
| > makes a complete sentence that gives your computer a clear, definite
| > command.)
|
| I agree. Edit|Preferences is the best solution if there is an Edit menu.

I disagree. File|Preferences always. Why bother having a Style Guide
if one has preferences all over the place. What if one had a program
with an Option menu (for some reason)... No I say put it under File.

Btw. why is the menu a toolbar? As of now I find little use of
dragging the menu out of the window. Maybe it would be useful if one
could place somewhere else inside the window. What is the master plan?

--
Preben Randhol                    | Linux was made by foreign terrorists
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | to take money from true US