Re: Apologies to gnome-gui if I ever said you guys were flamers...

* "Dan \"Effugas\" Kaminsky" <effugas@best.com

| So, tell me Tom, did I walk up and put up "wouldn't it be cool for the
| computer to figure out what the user wants", or did I make a semi detailed

never give a computer the task of thinking for you. You will only
annoy the users.

--
Preben Randhol                        The absurd is the essential concept
http://www.pvv.org/~randhol           and the first truth.       -- Camus