current state ?

looks like we've come to a halt of kinds.

may I ask which specific points have been integrated into the official style
guide as of yet and which not - and the why's ? do we have to talk about
some of them more, clear them up or refine them to make them ready for
integration?

what about the "why"s ? a lot of people have said that we need a lot more
explaining in the style guide. how shall we go about to produce that?
someone write it up and put it up for review?  do we want explanations to
every single item ("you should do menus/toolbars/buttons/... this way,
because ...") or one big chunk of philosophy and then seperated the
technical aspects?

		-- Henry Spencer