new mailing lists perhaps?

>On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, Soren Harward wrote:
>
>> Okay, give me a program to document and I'll get to work.

Me too.  Perhaps we should begin with general gnome-wide documentation,
or at least begin to talk about it.

Let's have a list for documenters.  I'm not a coder, so I'd appreciate a
place and group to direct my energies at.

Also, I spoke with a friend of mine who wants to begin developing some
of the graphics and design for gnome.  He thought maybe he could talk
with tigert and others about defining a style and expanding the library
of stock icons.  I'm thinking a separate list for this could be in order
as well.

Justin