Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Default Window Geometry

Guillermo S. Romero / unnamed / Familia Romero wrote:

> > o No application may (by default) open up on the desktop at
> >   a size larger than the physical dimensions of the workspace,
> >   unless specifically instructed to do so, per user settings.
> >Agree or disagree?
>
> Agree. Of course.
>
> GSR
>

> --
   I have to agree with this as well.  In fact, I would like to go one
step further and have an app open within the confines of the current
viewport.  At least as small as 800x600.  I work on a 640x480 screen and
would like that even more but, reality bites.  :)

--

Tim
-----