Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Menu Line Standardization

> Bowie: this kind of "polls" are a good thing... maybe this make the GUI list
> more productive (I came from vacations, and found lots of msgs, some really
> dumb).
> Rest: and asking non-list people with any level of computer expertise
> (family, work mates) also seems good.
>
> GSR

Guillermo:

Thanks.:) The conferences are conducted in the same way. When the sample
audience is large enough, and well-versed enough, whatever the public
consensus happens to be (usually) goes directly into the UISG, unless
overruled by the maintainers.. For reasons of maintaining consistancy, for
example. This is the way to go.

Bowie