Re: COMMENTARY: The War, or Has Anyone Actually Read ESR?

Bowie Poag <bjp@primenet.com> wrote:
> Although I find it amusing that you think people should go to your project
> first, look at it, and try to apply its concepts to the UISG. I cant help
> but have a mental picture in my head of a 5 year old trying to pound a
> square peg through a round hole...

ok, enough's enough. you are getting personal, without regard to any of the
projects and it's obvious that the one thing you REALLY want is me out of
here.

fine. I don't want to take this anymore. I should have read the chapter
about attrition in james dunnigan's book more closely.

I sincerely hope that now your personal goals are accomplished you can again
concentrate on your project and deliver what you promise. I really hope,
because gnome is way too important to suffer.

		-- Henry Spencer