Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Menu Line Standardization

Bowie Poag <bjp@primenet.com> wrote:
> > a G3 feature (suggested, but not mandatory) ok for this ?
>

> UISG Compliancy Levels are not constructed on the premise of "suggested
> but not manditory." Such reccomendations are done on a section by section
> basis, not within the Compliancy Level definitions. Read a few posts back,
> something with a subject line similar to "A few thoughts on Compliancy
> Levels"..

bowie,

G3 is pretty clear to everyone on the list. it's also clear that it isn't
part of YOUR proposal.

I have stood by and watched what you would do after you obviously got it
that flaming like crazy isn't a constructive effort. however, instead you
decided to act like you own this list.

you don't.

I don't have a problem to move what now suddenly has been declared a project
of its own off the list if that's what a majority asks for.

however, your arrogant "I own this thing" PISSES ME OFF.

congratulations, you've succeeded in your goal. I'm fed up with this crap, I
really don't have the time to spend two hours every day getting insulted,
deliberatly misunderstood and flamed for trying to get something done. you
have a right to not agree on my thoughts and solutions, but there is zero
reason to act it out in the way you do.

even if you were right, your style would make you wrong.

		-- Henry Spencer