Re: The Style Guide

It's at <http://www.primenet.com/~bjp/>

> the RSG, aka my summary of the ongoing discussion is  at
> http://home.onestop.net/arena/rsg.txt
>
> I'm currently working on a rewritten html version, but it'll take some time.

Suggestion: Could you hold off on the HTML for now.  The text format is
very fast and readable.  We could even use Diff on it :-).

If you turn it into an HTML document, keeping it up to date is a touch
harder, and there is the temptation to use graphics and other
distractions.  I wouldn't mind seeing it stay as text until it is getting
close to ready.

Just my two cents,
-Gleef