Re: RGSG - contents of Program menu

Dan Effugas Kaminsky <effugas@best.com> wrote:
> There's only one thing that's really truly appropriate for the
> menugnome...that's Exit...
>
> There are other app-level commands but they aren't critical.

so YOU think?

where do you put preferences? STOP! don't hit reply yet. let me explain what
kind of preferences I mean - those that have NOTHING to do with any file the
app can open. one example is netscape's option to display or hide any of the
top three bars. or to display icons or text or both in the toolbar. even you
should agree that this has nothing to do with any files, so where does it
belong? in edit?

		-- Henry Spencer