Re: macros ?

Tom Vogt wrote:

> we need gtklab. an xlab-like-thingy that works on the gtk level. something
> that can log all callback function calls, so they can be replayed.

Hmmm, wouldn't that create a significant (i.e. noticeable)
performance impact if every gtk callback has to be pre-munched
(granted, only in record mode)?  Not to mention tremendous extra
work for the programmer?  I mean, GIMP has the script-fu thing to
automate its actions, but I'm betting it was no easy task, and
that they were relieved when it was done.  I can't see requiring
all GNOME apps to go through this process.

Or am I misunderstanding you, Tom?  (c;

John