Re: RGSG

Stephan Pfab wrote:

> "Wesley Felter" <wesf@cs.utexas.edu>
> >I don't know what the UISG should say about Page Setup, but both Dan and =
> >Claris have rational reasons for where they put it.
>
> Page Setup is clearly an Option (or Preference what ever the difference is).

Well, if we force things like "Print" and "Page Setup" into the
File menu, it'll always be a confusing compromise.  However, if
we allow the flexibility of an alternately-named second menu, it
would make better sense.  For example, in a word processor, you'd
have Document->Print, and Document->Page Setup.  If you don't
have a document, then you probably won't have pages to setup in
the first place.

John