Re: this got bounced... second try... pardon if it's a repeat

sun <as387@yfn.ysu.edu> wrote:
> irrelevant, since i didn't really take the help into account when i made
> that mockup. i'm of the opinion that help should be in the menu bar
> itself. you'll note that although it may be one click harder to find, it
> _still_ makes logical sense right where it is. "where shall i look for
> help with the program? hmm. maybe in the program menu. <click> ah'll be
> damned. help with the program."

hmm... put help into the "Program" menu?

intriguing idea. I don't like it much because everyone is pretty much used
to finding the help stuff top right, but nevertheless worth to talk about.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.