Re: RSG

* "Dan Kaminsky" <effugas@best.com

| I've been doing some research on the concept of screenplays, bringing it up
| to standard users.  Once they figure out what it is, they *REALLY* react
| well to the concept.  "Finally, I don't have to figure out what the hell
| those damn docs are trying to tell me!"  I'm hearing that pretty much
| unanimously.

:) My point was that if this is the _only_ reason why gnome became
popular I wouldn't give much for it :) I mean if you say one of the
reasons then ... :)

Anyhow I still don't like the idea of having to watch a video every
time I need help. And I am still very concerned about the disc
usage. It would require a good gfx card and a sound card I guess? I
like the idea that linux should run and use max of old computers'
powers and not go into the rat race with M$ for bigger and bigger
machines. I'd like to only upgrade every 4-5 years not every second
year.

--
Preben Randhol                    | Dekadansens forfall...
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  |