Re: apply ?

Dan Kaminsky <effugas@best.com> wrote:
> >OK      -       does what we expect: make changes and exit window
> >
> >Cancel  -       should cancel ALL changes done since the window was opened
> >
> >Preview -       apply changes, but changes will be undone by hitting cancel
[... plus sometimes  "apply" ...]

> Why not just have cancel return to the state before the dialog was opened,
ehm - that's exactly what I'm proposing. :)

> and add an undo button(with control-z keyboardability) that becomes ungreyed
> if you hit apply?

undo button would be a good idea. the only thing that bothers me with that
is that we're at 5 buttons than which might just be a bit too much.

not sure about multiple undos. if, they should be c3 or lower, never
required, unless provided by a gnome-lib.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.