Re: Keybox and Keythemes

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Vogt <tom@lemuria.org>
To: gnome-gui-list@gnome.org <gnome-gui-list@gnome.org>
Date: Saturday, August 01, 1998 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: Keybox and Keythemes

>Dan Kaminsky <effugas@best.com> wrote:
>> Here's the general structure of the Keybox I've been tossing around.
It's a
>> bit more refined now.
>
>look at the statusbar of lyx and you will find exactly what you describe.
:)

A while ago, I ceased being deluded that whatever I came up with was 100%
never-done-before, so I've resolved just to take any idea I have and just
use it and try to make the most of it on its inherent value, not caring if
or if not someone else had done it before.

If you notice me being a bit hostile to those who say Microsoft steals,
maybe this has something to do with it.

(By the way, I didn't know about Lyx, and I'm suggesting this as a GUI level
construct)