[gnome-freebsd] GDM auto-login

Dear all, I am having 2 problems with GDM2/FreeBSD 5.1

I am running GDM2 on a FreeBSD 5.1. I configured "auto-login". But it always asks me for password. But GDM on another Linux box is fine. I checked both gdm.conf and didn't see any difference.

I also can not shutdown or reboot the computer when logging out from gnome. The logout confirmation dialog just does not have those two options while I can do so on the linux box.

Thanks a lot for any hint.

Deling Ren