[gnome-freebsd] Frustrating time with Evolution

Hi

I am a newby on FreeBSD. I'm using FreeBSD 4.3, and have used it with some success for about 1 year.

I recently tried to install Evolution from the ports collection and get this error repeatedly:

e-gui-utils.c:33: gdk-pixbuf/gnome-canvas-pixbuf.h: No such file or directory
gmake[3]: *** [e-gui-utils.lo] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/x11-toolkits/gal/work/gal-0.19.3/gal/widgets'

I have done an update on the ports collection, tried a portupgrade on gal and have tried to install Evolution as a package - I get stuck at this point every time and every way!

Are there any suggestions/pointers that you people may have for me?

Kind regards
David
--
Dr David Green