Re: I whant to translate the documentation on romanian !

On 02/05/2006, at 8:20 PM, Nicolae Serban wrote:

Hy i whant to translate the Gnome Documentation in romanian so where I can start ? :)

Hi Nicolae :)

Firstly, you need to join the Romanian Translation Team.

Documentation translation is handled with application translation, by the same teams.

Please see the Gnome Translation Project wiki page [1], especially the Teams List (where you will find contact details for the Romanian Team) and the HowTos.

Your Team leader will tell you how to start translating documentation.

Welcome to the Gnome Translation Project! :)

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject