Re: Live CD 2.14

On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 13:13 +0100, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
> I wonder, how much does this Linux/X/GNOME/Distro
> stack hurt us, and how much does it help us?

We normally change very Ubuntu-specific stuff in the LiveCD, where that
is easy. For instance, we use Epiphany instead of Firefox and change the
theme to the GNOME default.

But Marcus Bauer obviously didn't get much feedback about his 2.14
LiveCD, so he can hardly be blamed if it isn't perfect.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com