error in the gnome release notes

I recently noticed an error in the GNOME 2.14 release notes, and it has
been bothering me. I'm not exactly sure if this is the right place to
bring it up, but I'd like somebody to correct it.

On the page titled What's New For Users
(http://www.gnome.org/start/2.14/notes/en/rnusers.html), in the Improved
Window Manager section, it says:

"Window edges now have a magnetic attraction, making it possible to
'click' windows together."

AFAIK, this is wrong. Metacity now has window edge *resistance* not
window edge *attraction* and I think that the difference is definitely
significant enough to justify fixing the notes. Windows don't snap
together, they resist movement when being moved past each other. It may
seem like a subtle difference, but there are some disgruntled sawfish
users out there that might decide whether or not to use Metacity in 2.14
entirely on the basis of that distinction.

Sorry for nitpicking! ;-)

--
Ryan Paul <gaerdin gmail com>